Even though flying for business or pleasure has become a routine part of our lives. However, things happen, and plans change. So, your trip was a waste, as it always is. But you can always change, right? Customers can easily change their plans with Turkish Airlines Change Flight by following simple steps.
Turkish Airlines is a well-known airline that serves over 300 destinations worldwide. The airline, based in Istanbul, Turkey, is one of the best in the world and is known for providing excellent service. If you’ve ever flown Turkey Airlines, you know that the company provides numerous customer benefits. Turkish Airlines is one of them, and it can change airline tickets (or travel dates).
How To Change Turkish Airlines Ticket Date
Passengers who do not purchase tickets from Turkish websites, official ticket offices, mobile apps, or other Turkish sources must pay the full price as a change fee and obtain new tickets.
Travelers who change their flights during the risk-free period will not be charged a change fee, according to Turkish Airlines policy. People who have returnable tickets are not charged change fees. The trips are free of charge.
According to Turkish Airlines’ policy, customers can change their tickets up to 24 hours before the flight is scheduled to depart. However, if you change your flight on the day of departure, the airline will charge you the full fare.
What is the cost of changing a Turkish Airlines flight?
No payment is necessary to change your flight date if it is more than 12 hours before your scheduled departure. However, if your scheduled flight is within the next 12 hours, you must pay TRY 500 to change your flight. A flight between TRNC and Ercan can be changed at least an hour before departure.
Turkish Airlines’ 24-hour policy for changing flights
Do you want to change something about your ticket? Then, make sure you understand all of Turkish Airlines’ flight-change policies. More information on how to change a flight with Turkish can be found below:
- Customers can change their flights 24 hours before their scheduled departure time with Turkish.
- You will not be charged if you change your flight within 24 hours of booking it.
- You must pay additional fees if you want to change your flight after 24 hours.
- If your flight is delayed or relocated by more than three hours, you can change it without paying additional fees.
Several Options for Changing Your Turkish Airlines Flights
Passengers can change their flight online, at the airport, or by phone by following a few simple steps.
Changing Turkish Airlines Tickets Online
- First, go to Turkish airlines.com and change the date on your ticket.
- Then, go to the “Manage Trips” section and fill out all required fields.
- Then, press the “Find Trips” button. Once you have your original booking, click the “Edit” button.
- Continue to make the changes necessary to meet your needs right now.
- Before making the change, you must pay the Turkish Airlines change fee.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email to the email address you used to sign up once you’ve paid.
At the airport, you can change your ticket
- At the airport counter, provide the confirmation code and the traveler’s name.
- Tell the available agents what you know and request that your tickets be changed.
- The Agent will review your request and, if necessary, modify your ticket.
- After the Turkish Airlines representative confirms that the flight can be changed, you will pay to change it and receive new tickets immediately.
You can modify your plans over the phone
- First, dial 1 (800) 874-8875.
- Then, choose the language you wish to employ.
- Follow the steps to connect to the Agent who is currently available.
- The page will request your confirmation code, the passenger’s name, and the flight number.
- Before changing your flight, the representative will review all the information you provide and consider your comments.
- After ensuring enough space, the representative will request that you pay a Turkish Airlines change fee. A new electronic ticket will be mailed to you as soon as the airline receives the payment.
Conditions: Flight Delay on Turkish Airlines
You cannot change your flight location or date. The destination must correspond to what is written on the original ticket.
The “No Change Fee” and “Open Ticket” policies can only be used once. After that, you can make changes up to an hour before the flight’s departure time. After that, nothing else about a reservation can be changed except the flight date. You can contact Turkish Airlines’ customer service if you have any questions.
How to Change a Turkish Airlines Flight Date
Turkish Airlines allows you to change your flight date whenever you need to, whether your meeting time changes or your family gathering is postponed. Passengers can easily change their flights using the Turkey Airlines Manage Booking portal. You can also make changes without being online by calling the contact center.
- To begin, go to Turkish Airlines’ official website and sign in with the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Select “Manage Trips” from the drop-down menu, then fill in all required fields with the correct information.
- Then, press the “Find Trips” button. Choose your path from the options available.
- Continue to make the changes necessary to meet your needs right now.
- The system will now show you the best option.
- Turkish Airlines requires you to pay the change fee before making the change. A confirmation email will be delivered to the email address you provided during registration once the payment has been processed.
FAQs About Change Turkish Airlines Ticket
Can we change the date of our Turkish Airlines flight once it has been booked?
Yes, you can change your flight after booking with Turkish Airlines. However, it would help if you made the changes an hour before you leave. Unfortunately, domestic flights cannot be converted to international flights.
To change your flight, go to the Turkey Airlines website. Then navigate to the “Manage Booking” section to view your reservation.
Can I reschedule my Turkey Airlines flight?
When flying with Turkey Airlines, you can make changes. And you might be able to get something for it if you follow the policy outlined below. In addition, you can contact Turkey Airlines to learn how to do something complicated.
- If you need to change your flight’s time within 24 hours of booking it, there will be no additional fees.
- People who make changes after the risk-free period must pay the penalty.
- You can change your plans for free if your flight is four hours or later.
- If your original flight is canceled and you are rebooked on a different flight but want to avoid taking that flight, you can change it for free.
- You can contact them after changing your reservation date through a travel agent.
Can I change the date of my Turkish Airlines flight online?
Yes, you can change your flight date online with Turkey Airlines.
- Go to the Turkish Airlines website.
- Then select “Manage Booking” from the drop-down menu.
- You can now enter the passenger’s ticket number and last name.
- After that, select the date.
- And then, select a new date before clicking the “Continue” button.
- Pay later and then click “finish.”
- When the process is complete, you will receive a confirmation email or phone call.
What is the procedure for changing my Turkish Airlines flight? What number should I dial?
You can change your flight on Turkish Airlines by calling their customer service number or visiting their website. You can also make changes by calling Turkey Airlines at +1 888 675 7794 and using the IVR menu.
Can I change my Turkish Airlines flight without paying a fee?
There is no fee if you change your flight with Turkey Airlines more than 12 hours before the scheduled departure time. However, if you change your flight less than 12 hours before the scheduled time, you must pay a TRY 500 fee.
How do I get a refund if I cancel my flight?
- First, prepare all of your flight details ahead of time.
- Contact the airline’s sales office, customer service center, or Agent next.
- Now, explain your flight and why you want your money back.
- Wait for the funds to appear in your account. Flights should always be purchased using a credit card.
How long does it take Turkish Airlines to refund your money?
To be clear, the amount of time it takes to receive a refund is determined by how you paid for the ticket. To put it another way, if you paid with a credit or debit card, your refund would be processed within 7 business days.
However, if you paid cash, you may have to wait up to 20 business days to receive your refund.